If you’re in the market for a new heating and cooling system, you may be wondering how to choose the best HVAC contractor near you. There are 3 things you should look for when deciding which contractor is right for the job.
1. Licensing and Insurance
An HVAC system is one of the most expensive pieces of equipment in your home. That’s why you want to make sure you’re only hiring the best of the best for such an important installation. Make sure that whoever you choose for the job, they have the proper licenses and insurance. To eliminate the stress of finding out this information, hire a company like Microf. We work with only the best, licensed and insured contractors in the country and ensure that you’ll always have help when you need it. Find a contractor today.
2. Online Reviews
One of the best ways to know the reputation of an HVAC contractor is to read the online reviews from past customers. Be careful when reading online reviews, however, as sometimes you’ll come across false reviews. Be mindful when it comes to researching HVAC contractors – review their website, read the comments and reviews, and do lots of homework before making any buying decision.
3. Financing or Leasing Opportunities
Your home comfort shouldn’t be a financial burden. However, because heating and cooling systems are notoriously expensive, many homeowners find that they’re unable to financially handle the cost of purchase. In fact, over 70% of Americans don’t have enough money in the bank to buy their HVAC system outright. Finding a company that offers financing or leasing options is the best way to ensure you can get back to comfort without breaking the bank. Not only that, but there are companies who will even offer financing or leasing programs for homeowners with poor credit.
The Benefits Of Microf’s Convenient Lease Purchase Program
If you’re considering leasing your HVAC equipment, then this may just be the program for you. There are several benefits to a program like this one.
- Quick Approval: No long waits for financing to go through. With Microf’s lease purchase program, you can be approved within minutes of filling out our online application.
- High Eligibility Rates: The lease purchase program was designed to help homeowners with a broad range of financial needs – regardless of their credit.
- Convenient Monthly Payments: Everyone’s financial needs are different, and everyone has different budget requirements. Our team will help you come up with a good payment plan that works for everyone.
- Simple Application Process: A valid ID, active bank account, and proof of stable income are the only things we need to get you going.
- Contractor Support: Our team of experts will help you get acquainted with a contractor near you that can not only install the unit for you, but maintain it for years to come.
Interested In Learning More About Microf’s Lease Purchase Program? Contact Us Today!
Finding the best company for your HVAC needs is so important. It’s equally as important to find someone who will meet those needs – especially financially. If you’re someone who needs a new HVAC unit, but you may either struggle with less-than-stellar credit or other financial burdens, Microf is here to help. Contact us today to speak with a team member. You can call us at 855-642-7631.
July 29, 2021