With summer just around the corner, it’s time to bring out your list of chores and get to work. Yard clean up, washing windows and cleaning every corner of your home are just a few things that most homeowners busy themselves with this time of year. But there are other tasks, as well, that are just as important this time of year. One of those tasks is inspecting your heating and air conditioning systems. These systems can cost thousands of dollars brand new, and if you don’t have the budget for it, you can obtain financing for heating and air conditioning units that will help ease the burden. Here are some of the top signs that you need a new HVAC system installed:
- Your energy bills are rising: If you notice your heating and cooling bills have been rising steadily it could be the result of your air HVAC system not functioning as efficiently as it used to.
- Your system is making funny noises: Do you hear banging and clunking noises just before your air conditioner starts up? That’s a sign your system is aging and may need to be replaced.
- Your system is 10 years or older: You may have purchased a state-of-the-art system at the time, but HVAC units have come a long way and each year they get even better and more efficient. The money you invest today can save you thousands over the next few years.
- You don’t get it regularly inspected: If you’re like many people, you don’t think twice about maintenance for your heating and cooling system. You may just assume it will always be there for you. But not having it regularly inspected can cause major issues in the long haul. There may be problems that can no longer be fixed.
- You hear it kick in more often and it stays on longer: Does it seem that your system is kicking in more often and working longer to get to your desired temperature? That is a sign of an aging system that needs an overhaul or one that needs to be completely replaced.
Financing for heating and air conditioning can give you a new system and peace-of-mind knowing you are getting the most efficient HVAC system available today. Most finance companies have several options to suit your budget. Some even offer rent-to-own options to make things even easier. No matter what your financial situation, there’s a plan that can work for you.