Most cooling systems are designed to last a homeowner for 10-15 years before the need to replace the unit with a newer one. With regular maintenance, the homeowner can even extend the lifespan of their HVAC. While an air conditioner is designed for durability to last the owner with years of an efficient way to cool their home. An older system can quickly be outdated and not provide a cost-effective way to keep the home comfortable. With the rising cost of energy, it is important to own an energy-efficient unit that will adequately cool a home without increasing the homeowner’s utility bill. If your cooling system is outdated or has lasted past the expected lifespan, you should consider financing an air conditioner to replace your older model.
Benefits of Purchasing a New Unit
- Ensures your home will be evenly cooled to regulate a comfortable temperature inside the dwelling.
- Minimizes the chance of paying for unwanted repairs when your older system stops working.
- Decreases the cost of your energy bill to help save money.
- Financing an air conditioner provides the opportunity of purchasing a new unit without having to pay the full cost upfront.
- You gain peace of mind that your home will remain cool during the summer months and the worry of your older system failing at an inopportune time.
Flexibility is Available
When most homeowners think about replacing the cooling system in their home, they dread the thought of high monthly payments or paying for a new unit outright. Microf has made obtaining a new cooling system more feasible with a rent-to-own financing. They work with each client to find the right financing to help them obtain a new air conditioner with manageable payment options that fit the homeowner’s budget.