When a homeowner’s cooling system has stopped working properly, it can be a frustrating experience. Especially, when you lack the funds to purchase a new unit to help keep your home cool. The last thing you want to do is suffer the hot summer months without an adequate way to cool down. Most homeowners do not have the finances available to directly purchase a new unit from a manufacturer. From purchasing the new system to paying for installation, it can be challenging to find the money required to successfully install a new HVAC system in a home. Luckily, financing for air conditioning units is available and the process can be easy to complete when you select the right financial company.
How to Apply and Qualify for Funding
- The first step is to create an account with the company that offers financing for air conditioning units.
- Once registered with the company, you simply provide basic information that is required to determine your eligibility. Such as your name and address in addition to the name of the contractor and the cost of installing a new system.
- Information on the system being installed will be required and additional information on the borrower such as birthdate, social security number, driver’s license number, employer, and monthly income.
- To qualify you must own the home the unit is being purchased for and have an active checking account.
- One the application is received it will be processed quickly to determine your eligibility for financing.
Make Purchasing an HVAC System Hassle-Free
When you need to replace the HVAC system in your home, it can be a stressful situation. Microf has made the process easy by providing affordable options to help you purchase a new cooling system. Why stress-out about staying cool the summer when a solution is available?